Monday, September 2, 2013

34-confessions

So, I never should have talked about it last night, because tonight, it happened.  I had a work function to go to tonight, it was for the families and was at a bowling alley.  The kids all had a blast and it really was a good time by all. However, the only food option was.....yep, you guessed it....pizza.

That and the fact that I did eat 4 slices, is the bad news.  It was that or nothing, so I chose that and I did so with a smile on my face.....well, it was more of a smirk.

The good news, it was from a local grocery store's deli area, so in the grand scheme of things, nutrition wise, it could have been a lot worse.  It was thin crust and I got slices with vegetables on them (hey, it's something) and they came in at about 240 calories per slice.  Like I said, it could be worse.

Still didn't and haven't had soda (and won't.)  Still ate well and worked out earlier in the day.  So hey, shit happens. Sometimes you just can't help it. It wasn't from lack of willpower, it was that or go hungry, so I chose that.  That's what I'm learning daily from this, the choice is mine and I'm not gonna beat myself up over it. Bottom line.

Plus, I wore some damn sexy socks.



And I'm gonna bust my ass tomorrow. So yeah, there's my confessions.


No comments:

Post a Comment