Saturday, September 7, 2013

40 days

If you do anything for 40 days, you deserve a pat on the back.

Yes, I've missed 2 days because of a knee injury, oh well, I've lost 25 pounds in 40 days, that's pretty good.

I'm exhausted, I've worked too much in the last 7 days, my fuckin' knee is killing me and I'm just wanting to see 199 on the scale (ps, I got the scale fixed today and I have lost exactly 25 pounds.)

I am tired, but damn it, I worked out today (fat burner with some modification [ie one legged pushups] due to injury) and I ate extremely well today.

I don't have a whole lot else to say tonight. And I'm sorry. I try to be entertaining with my blog, but I want to just spend time with my fiance, but I'm blogging because I feel like I have to.


Goodnight team ddpyoga, tomorrow will be more entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment