Sunday, September 22, 2013

Another day in...TOUCHDOWN

Tomorrow should be the big day.  The day if I find out if the fate of my family will forever change. It is a very exciting time and I'm not going to jinx anything yet, so if it happens tomorrow, I will share the big news.

In the meantime I'll tell you all about my new way to sleep.

Yes, new way to sleep.

So apparently, when I'm sleeping these days, I end up on my back. That's not necessarily a good thing for me (or for Jodi) because I tend to snore (or breathe loudly) when I sleep that way. The funny thing is though, over the last couple weeks, I've apparently been doing yoga while I'm sleeping. I know that I've had dreams about doing ddpyoga but apparently the dreams are vivid enough that I'm actually doing the moves in my sleep. Specifically, touchdown.

At first I thought it was weird, but now I realize it is just funny.

I also find myself doing all kinds of poses in random parts of the day. If I'm laying on the floor just on the computer or watching TV, I usually inhale into cobra, then drop my head, lift my butt and take a step into down dog. It is funny how owning my life has kinda taken over my life haha.

Anyone else just find themselves just doing random stuff out of nowhere?

No comments:

Post a Comment