Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Morning of day 37

I couldnt take another day of nothing. So I decided to try red hot core.

Granted, there were some things I couldn't do that required bending my knee too far but the leg lifts were fine because I was lifting with my abs not my legs, I tried but had the ugliest inverted table ever and my jackknife was a little lower than usual. On the final knee crunches I just did another round of scissor crunches instead, as having my legs extended hurt some, but not as much as if I tried to bend my right knee. One leg pushups are also interesting.

Maybe I'm stupid or hardheaded, but I can't just sit by and do nothing. Dally says "make it your own" so I did. Tomorrow I'll see what I can do with a longer workout. Until they fix my knee I'm gonna keep doing whatever it is I CAN do because, hell, I did nothing for long enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment