Tuesday, August 27, 2013

29-One left until the big "reveal."

Ok, so that title is mis-leading.  I'm not really revealing anything....well, except my weight loss and increased fitness over the last 30 days. While, obviously, this journey doesn't come anywhere close to ending tomorrow. Tomorrow is the first step in the first chapter of a lifelong journey. Tomorrow I will be weighing and measuring first thing in the morning, then doing Diamond Cutter and then taking the 30 day pictures when Jodi gets home from work.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited. I can feel it in my clothes, I can see it in the mirror and I haven't been good about the "only weighing on 15 and 30 day increments" rule I set down for myself, so I know its there on the scale.  Doesn't matter....those pictures will be a lot of satisfaction for me.

I'm going to be doing two sets of pictures tomorrow. One with the same clothes I wore in the pictures I posted on teamddpyoga.com and one sans shirt (that I didn't post, basically because I was embarrassed at how far I'd let myself go. 

I got some great feedback on yesterday's blog about Jake Roberts. It was nice to hear some of the feedback and know that I wasn't the only one that was here because of Jake. I tweeted a link to the blog last night to DDP and Jake, I'd be lying if I tried to say that I wasn't hoping for a response.  Not because I'm interested in their collective 100,000 followers seeing it, but because I really, truly, hoped Jake saw it. Just in case he ever doubts himself, he can know that there is at least one person down there that he is inspiring.


Speaking of twitter, for all of you tweeters out there, I can be found @manning2379 on twitter.  I follow back, especially if I know you came from teamddp.

Big day tomorrow and I've got a beautiful woman upstairs waiting for some snuggling. So, until tomorrow folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment