Wednesday, August 14, 2013

And on the 16th day, Chris created a video.

So......this morning I posted a video. It was extremely early in the morning and to be honest, I just wanted to clip the portion that showed that it was Diamond Cutter that I was doing.  It was the last 1/4 of the workout and I had busted my ass for 40 minutes or so at that point.  I was spent at that point.  But I said I was going to put a video up and I did.  No problem.....then I watched it.  Wow.  I've got a long way to go.  I felt like I had seen a physical difference, but if I do, then I'm glad I didn't do a video two weeks ago. 

I debated for most of the day on whether or not to take it down. Honestly, it's embarrassing. I really loved the part where I wiped the sweat off my face with my shirt. That was GREAT! *end sarcasm*

Well, whether it was me trying to impress both people that would view the video or just my continued determination, I kicked my own ass this morning with DC and I've been feeling it ever since. 

I got a text from Jodi this morning saying "any idea for dinner tonight?" I responded back with a two word text "Turkey Burgers."  Well, of course being her amazing self, Chris had turkey burgers tonight and they were amazing.  Mixed with spinach and served with cooked zucchini.....I was a happy (and full) boy.

Tomorrow, just to keep with my schedule I originally created, I'm going to weigh and measure (my calendar is going on the 15th and 30th of every month) I'm looking forward to that, but not expecting too much of a difference since I just weighed two days ago. 

I'm beyond the struggles with food and things like soda now....now it's just a matter of continuing to put in the work and seeing the results.  Thanks for coming along the journey folks, we've got a long way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment