Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Day 15-weigh in

15 days in. 19 workouts. 14 and a half days of healthy eating. 15 days of no soda. 15 days of changing my life.  I'm proud to report that in 15 days I've lost....... 10 pounds!!!

10 pounds down, 43 to go to be at where I want to be.  I don't expect to be 20 lbs down on the 30 day weigh in, but I wouldn't be shocked either.  What I like about this ten pounds versus losing ten pounds in the past is that this has been done the right way. No gimmicks, no starving, no bull shi*. Just plain and simple hard work.

Tomorrow morning I will be taking my first video. Scary.  Even more scary is that I'll be doing Diamond Cutter!!! It will be my 3rd time doing DC and each time it has kicked my @$$.  I'm looking forward to it doing it again in the morning.

I don't have a whole lot else for now, it's just nice to see that all the hard work is paying off and I'm forever thankful to Jodi for supporting me, as she will continue to do.

Look for my first video tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment