Sunday, August 25, 2013

Day 27-Support, where it is and where it isn't.

No one can do a life change on their own.  Whether they think they can or they can't, the brutal honest truth is, they can't. You have to have support in some way shape or form. In this life changing journey, I've found support from many places, some I expected and hoped for and some I didn't expect at all.  

Obviously, my main support is Jodi. It helps that my main motivation and my main support are the same. She's, as noted in this blog, social media and anywhere else I have a voice, just been amazing. From changing our diets, to our lifestyle and even giving me that kick in the ass when I need to go workout (that's 27 straight days of ass kicking.)

My kids think its so cool that daddy is working out and eating better. (though they do still wish we'd order pizza or go to McDonald's every once in a while.)

Even the folks at work have been pretty awesome with their support. A few of them have said they admire my discipline by sticking with it and are amazed at how quick I'm showing results.

I appreciate all the support I'm getting from the people important to me. It helps me continue to have the dedication to stick with this day in and day out. I assume (and hope) I'll be even more motivated after taking pictures in 3 days.

I've got 3 more days to bust my butt as hard as I can (not that I don't already) to get the optimal results for Wednesday. I'm going to weigh in the morning and take pictures at night. Can't wait to see the results for myself. The mirror, hopefully, isn't doing the results justice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment